There are two ways to check for outstanding surveys that have been assigned to you for completion in the portal:
- The first is via a message—like this one—that is sent to the e-mail address you have registered in the portal:
- Once you have seen this e-mail, you can navigate to the portal’s login page to view the uncompleted survey(s).
- If you are already logged into the portal, you should click the "Dashboard" tab at the top of the list of tabs running down the left side of the portal’s dashboard:
- From there you have the option of clicking either the “MY SURVEYS” tab or the “MY SURVEYS” button which will take you to your surveys:
- If you have surveys, they will look like this:
- If there are no surveys, this is what you should see:
Please be aware that surveys have a submission period that is determined by the sender.