Sometimes you might want to leave feedback for a third party after they have completed a survey or you might want to ask for additional details about a scored risk. To do this:
- Select the “View risk registers” tab:
- Click on the “VIEW REGISTER” button next to the risk register containing the scored risk:
- To add comments as feedback, click on the Risk you want to drill into:
- Enter your comments in the “YOUR COMMENT” box. You can also set the comment to Private with the "Private Comment" checkbox that will allow only internal users to see the comment:
- You will now see your comments and any additional details in the “Latest Discussion” area.
- You can also reach this discussion from the risk register by clicking on the speech bubble icon next to the risk:
The third party can now view these comments and reply.