Certain answers to survey questions, when selected, require that you upload a document. These documents can be uploaded either as you're filling out a survey or in advance:
- Survey answers that are tagged with “(Requires File Upload)” will prevent you from submitting the survey if you select them without attaching a file:
- When you select one of these survey answers, you will see a blue box with text prompting you to upload a file. Click the “VIEW NOTES AND ATTACHMENTS” button:
- Click the “ATTACH A DOCUMENT” button:
- You will now be able to upload a new file or select an existing file from the system. To upload a new file, click the “ADD A FILE” button to select a file from your computer:
- The file you selected will appear under the text “SELECT FILE”:
- Add additional information and click the “SAVE” button:
- To choose an already uploaded file, select the “Choose an existing document” tab:
- Click the “SELECT DOCUMENT” button next to the file you would like to attach:
- In either case, the document you selected will appear in the “Documents” space and you can now click the “SAVE & REVIEW ANSWERS” button:
Any new documents uploaded during this process will be saved by the portal for future use.
Article is closed for comments.