Sometimes you may want to explore the particular risks generated by an entity’s responses and which submission periods and surveys have been completed. To see an overview of an entity’s submissions and risks:
- Click the “Manage Entities” tab:
- Click the details button adjacent to the third party for which you would like to change the primary user:
- Click the “SUBMISSIONS” tab:
- Here you can see the total number of scheduled submission periods that an entity has not yet started, those that are ongoing, and those that have been completed:
- You can also view the named submission periods that have been completed and, by clicking the “Show surveys” drop down menu, you can also view the surveys completed during these periods:
- If you click the “RISKS” tab you can see the risks generated from these submissions and surveys:
- As well as a list of risk generated for the entity and their individual scores:
- You can also click the “FILTERS” button for drop down menus that filter the listed risks by Risk Register, Status, Score, and whether they are Current or Archived:
For more information on viewing risks and submissions you can view our support articles on managing risks and setting up schedules and surveys.
Article is closed for comments.