Users might want to check if a supplier has completed a particular named survey using the “Manage Entities” tab. To check if a has completed scheduled surveys:
- Go to the “Manage Entities” tab:
- Click the details button adjacent to the third party:
- Select the “SUBMISSIONS” tab:
- Here you can view the named submission periods that have been started or have been completed.
- Click the arrow on the left side of the submission to view the submissions.
- Clicking the View Answers button will allow you to see the submitted answers for the particular survey. While the Export button will provide a CSV of the answers for that specific survey.
For another way of checking on schedule and survey completion see this article in the section on Scheduling, Sending, and Receiving Surveys.