Categories make entities more easily searchable. To create a new category for entities:
- Go to the “Manage Entities” tab:
- Click the settings button for the “Categories” dropdown menu:
- Click the “ADD A NEW ENTITY CATEGORY” button:
- Create a name for the new category and decide what type of entity (if any) you would like to limit the category to.
- Click the “SAVE” button:
- You will now see that new category has been added to the “Entity Category” list:
You can now assign entities to this category to make them more easily located.
Article is closed for comments.