The portal contains several default types to which entities can be assigned. You can also create your own entity types. To do this:
- Go to the “Manage Entities” tab:
- Click the settings button next to “Entity Types”:
- Click the “ADD A NEW ENTITY TYPE” button:
- Provide a name, description, and a colour code (if desired) for the entity and click the “SAVE” button:
- You will now see that the entity has been created in the entities list:
This type can now be used to classify new entities.
Article is closed for comments.