Permissions are added to roles and then roles are attached to users in order to specify what a user can and cannot do in the portal.
To create a role:
- Go to the “View Users” tab:
- Select the “Roles and Permissions” tab:
- Click the “ADD ROLE” button:
- Enter a name and description for the role, you can also choose if this role will be able to respond to surveys and what risk register you want to give access to:
- Click the boxes of the permissions that you would like to add to the role:
- Scroll down and click the “SAVE PERMISSIONS” button: