Entities must be created with a Primary Responder before they can receive audit surveys. To create an entity with a direct user:
- Go to the “Manage Entities” section:
- Select the add entity button:
- Add a name and description to the new entity:
- Select the “ENTITY PARENT” dropdown menu to be presented with the entity dropdown menu:
- Select the entity type and click the “SAVE” button:
- Choose if you would like to see “INHERITED USERS” or “DIRECT USERS” on the current list:
- Click the “ADD AN EXISTING USER” button to select one of the portal’s current users from the dropdown menu and then click the “ADD USER” button:
- If you want to add a person who is not yet registered in the portal, click the “INVITE A NEW USER” button and enter their details. Deselect the “External User” box if you would like them to be an internal user and click the “INVITE USER BOX”:
- You can also designate users as “SUPPLIER OWNER,” “REMEDIATION MANAGER,” and “PRIMARY RESPONDER.” The last of these, "PRIMARY RESPONDER" is essential and the portal will not send surveys without one selected:
- Each user is automatically attached to the entity when they are selected or invited and therefore, clicking the “CLOSE” button will not result in the loss of any changes made:
You can add any number or combination of direct, indirect, internal, or external users within reason.
Article is closed for comments.