Every entity needs a primary responder in order to receive surveys. If a primary responder is not assigned to the entity, none of the entity’s users will be able to receive surveys sent to them. To assign a primary user to an entity:
- Go to the “Manage Entities” section:
- Click the details arrow next to the entity:
- Click the edit button for the entity’s “Details”:
- Click in the “PRIMARY RESPONDER” field and select an attached user from the dropdown menu:
- Click the “SUBMIT” button:
The primary responder will now be able to answer surveys for the entity.