You can attach a document to a contract created for an entity. To add a document to a contract:
- Go to the “Manage Entities” section:
- Click the details button for the entity to which the contract is attached:
- Select the “CONTRACTS” tab:
- Click the “Add documents” button:
- If you would like to upload a new document for this particular contract, click the “ADD A FILE” button to select a file from your computer’s hard drive:
- Then add a document name and other details and click the “SAVE” button:
- If you would instead like to use a file that has already been uploaded for the entity, select the “Choose an existing document” tab:
- Click the “SELECT DOCUMENT” button next to the existing document you want to attach to this contract:
- Whether you upload a new document or attach an existing document, you will now see that the “Add documents” button registers that the contract now has one document attached:
You can attach multiple documents to each contract. To add documents to an entity without immediately attaching them to a contract see our article on uploading documents to entities.
Article is closed for comments.