The portal allows you to delete individual entities:
- Go to the “Manage Entities” section:
- Click the details arrow next to the entity you would like to delete:
- Click the edit button next to the entity’s “Details”:
- Scroll down to the “DELETE ENTITY” button:
- Click the “CONFIRM” button to finalise the change:
After this is done, the portal will take you back to the “Manage Entities” section and you will no longer be able to find the entity. Please note that if you delete an entity with children, the portal will prompt you to choose new parent entities.
Article is closed for comments.