Users create different types of relationship in the Prevalent platform and then assign these custom types to pairs of entities to identify how they are related. To create a new relationship type:
- Go to the "Manage Entities" section:
- Click on the edit button next to “Relationship Types”:
- Click the “ADD A NEW RELATIONSHIP TYPE” button:
- Add details and, if desired, a colour tag then click the “SAVE” button:
- You will now see that the relationship has been added to the list of relationship types:
This relationship type can now be assigned to entities as a relationship.