Each entity now contains a section where its assigned relationships can be located, searched, and traced to other related entities:
- Go to the "Manage Entities" section:
- Click the details arrow for one of the entities you would like to relate:
- Select the “RELATIONSHIPS” tab:
- Here you will find a search bar and the entity’s relationships each listed with the other entity in the relationship:
- Click the “MORE FILTERS” button:
- Here you will see a box with the same filters available on the entities page and a search bar that locates related entities:
For an alternative approach to located entities, see our article on searching for relationships via the entities page.