The portal allows you to upload risks to risk registers after they have been generated elsewhere. To do this, risks will need to be uploaded in a properly formatted spreadsheet. To download a pre-formatted spreadsheet for populating risks:
- Go to the “View risk registers” section:
- Click the “IMPORT RISKS” button:
- Use the “Select a risk type” drop down to choose a risk type for the spreadsheet:
- Click the “DOWNLOAD” button:
- The downloaded spreadsheet will contain columns with asterisks. Every risk entered into the spreadsheet must have a value populated in a column with an asterisk:
- Columns without asterisks do not need to be populated with values though they can provide additional information for the portal:
- For formatting details, refer to the workbook’s other spreadsheets. These contain a “Help Sheet” with formatting instructions for each column along with the other sheets that contain relevant data, such as entity names, from the portal.
Once you have populated your risks into the spreadsheet, please see our article on uploading risks into the portal.