After you have set up authentication with SMS text you can change the phone number at which you receive login codes.
- Click your name in the top right corner:
- Select “My Account” from the dropdown menu:
- Click the “SECURITY” tab:
- Choose a new country from the “COUNTRY” dropdown:
- Enter a valid mobile phone number in the “PHONE NUMBER” field and click the “CHANGE NUMBER” button:
The portal will now send authentication codes to the number you provided here. You can only have one authentication number at any given time and hence adding a new authentication phone number will remove the authentication number you had been using previously.
Article is closed for comments.