- Go to the “Manage Risks” section:
- Click the edit button on the “Risk Types” filter to reach a list of risk types:
- Click the edit button next to the risk type where you would like to delete an impact area:
- Select the “IMPACT AREAS” tab:
- Click the trashcan button on the impact area you would like to delete:
- You will be asked to confirm this. If you would indeed like to delete the risk impact area, click the “DELETE” button:
Please note that after you confirm this change, it will only be applied to the current risk type but NOT any other risk types where this impact area might have been copied.