A risk’s various attributes can be changed once the risk has been created. To edit a risk’s attributes:
- Go to the “Manage Risks” section:
- Click the edit button next to the risk where you would like to change one or more attributes:
- Here you will be able to change the risk’s name, description, the category to which it is assigned, or the tags that have been attached to the risk:
- Select the “Impact Areas” tab to view the risk’s impact area settings:
- Here you can change the scores assigned for each impact area when this risk is identified by a survey response:
- Click the “SUBMIT” button to save the changes you made under the “RISK DETAIL” and “IMPACT AREAS” tabs:
These changes will now be reflected in all risk register entries already generated for this risk and for those created henceforth. Please note that you can switch back and forth between the “RISK DETAILS” and “IMPACT AREAS” tabs without losing your changes.