Custom risk fields are created in the “Manage Risks” section under individual risk types. To locate examples of custom risk fields created for a particular risk type:
- Go to the “View risk registers” section:
- Click the Cog Wheel next to Risk Types to open up the edit screen for each risk type that has been created:
- Click the Pencil Icon to open up the edit screen for an individual risk:
- Click the "Fields" tab at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to view the custom risk fields:
You can find out how to create a custom risk field here.