Categories make risks easier to locate by providing groups into which risks can be filtered. Every risk is created with a category but the risk can be assigned to new categories after it is created. To assign a risk to a category:
- Go to the “Manage Risks” section:
- Click the edit button next to the risk which you would like to assign to a category:
- Click the “CATEGORY” field and use its dropdown to select a category to which you would like to add a risk:
- When you do this, you will see the selected category appear above the field:
- Click the “SUBMIT” button to preserve this change:
You should note that the “CATEGORY” field must always be populated with at least one category and you can add the risk to a nearly limitless number of categories.