- Go to the “Manage Risks” section:
- Click the edit button on the “Risk Types” filter to reach a list of risk types:
- Click the edit button next to the risk type to which you would like to move the impact area:
- Select the “IMPACT AREAS” tab:
- Click the “ADD EXISTING IMPACT AREA” button:
- You will be presented with a list of impact areas attached to other risk types. Click the “ADD” button adjacent to the impact area you would like to add to this risk type:
The impact area you selected will now be copied to this risk type while remaining attached to its original risk type, as well.