- Go to the “Manage Risks” section:
- Click the edit button on the “Risk Types” filter to reach a list of risk types:
- Click the edit button next to the risk type where you would like to change an impact area:
- Select the “IMPACT AREAS” tab:
- Here you can click on the title of a risk impact area to rename it:
- You can also click on the description of a risk impact area to make changes:
- Finally, you can do the same to the impact levels:
You should note that changes made to a risk impact area will be contained to the current risk type; they will NOT be applied to copies of that impact area that exist under other risk types.