- Go to the “Manage Risks” section:
- Click the edit button on the “Tags” dropdown to see a full list of risk tags:
- Hovering the cursor over a risk tag will cause an edit icon to appear. Click the tag to make changes:
- Here you will see a field where you can edit the risk tag’s name. Click the “SAVE” button to preserve these changes:
- You can now click the “CLOSE” button without losing the amendments you made to the risk tag:
The amendments to the risk tag will now be applied to all risks that have already been assigned that tag.