The portal might contain hundreds or even thousands of risks depending on the instance and this can make it difficult to track down a particular risk. Several options exist for searching the full list of risks:
- Go to the “Manage Risks” section to find the portal’s full list of risks:
- Here you will find a terms “Search” field. Entering a search term will result in the risks list being filtered to only risks containing those terms:
- Many risk will be assigned to “Categories.” Clicking on the categories dropdown and selecting a category will result in the list of risks being filtered to only risks assigned to that category:
- All risks are assigned a “Risk Type” at the time of their creation. There is a “Risk Types” filter that allows you to filter the risks list down to one or more risk types. Select each of the risk types you would like included in the filter:
- Some risks might also be given tags. The “Tags” drop down allows you to select as many tags as you would like included in the filter. Risks are included in the filter if they have been given one of the selected tags:
- Finally, if you would simply like to browse the list from a given page, you can choose the page number from which you would like to begin:
You should also note that there are additional risks contained within the "Library” and these can be searched with the same features but this cannot be searched at the same time as the “Local” risks list.