This document is to assist you with using the "Request a Vendor" Functionality in the Prevalent Platform.
The Request a Vendor button should replace the Network Searching capabilities as you can now log in via your instance rather than a Network Instance.
NOTE: 'The Request a Vendor' is only available for customers who have purchased Prevalent Network Licenses. if you have, check that the 'Request a Vendor' button is present on the Manage Entities section of the platform. If it is not, please send a ticket in to firstname.lastname@example.org and request that the Request a Vendor button be enabled.
- Navigate to the Manage Entities Tab and click on the "Request a Vendor" button
- Enter in the Vendor Name and Vendor URL
- Note: If you check the checkbox for Search Financial Monitoring, the Country the Vendor resides in and the Post/ZipCode will need to be provided to search for Financial Information
- Click the Next Button
- The Check and Request screen will then display if your requested information is available.
A Green Check means yes we have after information that is available
A Grey Check means that information is not yet available but can still be requested. Depending on what the information is, it can take some time to gather that information.
- Click the Checkbox for request next to each information you want to request.
- If you click the Assessment Tab, you will be asked for contact details for the assessment. This is who will be completing the assessment for the Vendor
- Clicking Save (either after Step 4 or Step 6) will then send off the Request to the Prevalent ROC Team.