This document will assist with setup in the Azure Portal for setting up SSO in your Prevalent Platform. If issues still occur after following this document. Please be sure to record/screenshot any issues / errors being seen.
Creating a New Enterprise Application
1. Login into your Azure Portal
2. On the left hand side of the screen, under Manage, click Enterprise Applications
3. Under All applications, click the New Application button. From there create an application called Prevalent.
4. Click on Create your own Application
5. Input the name of the application (in this case Prevalent)
6. Select the radio button for - Integrate any other application you don’t find in the gallery.
7. Click Create.
After your app is created you will be taken to the Application Overview page for your new app
1. From the Prevalent | Overview click on Single Sign-On under Manage
2. Click on the tile labeled SAML
3. Click Edit on the Basic SAML Configuration Tile to enter the Identifier (Entity ID) and the Reply URL
Enter Identifier - (https://YourInstanceURL/saml2/metadata)
Enter Reply URL - (https://YourInstanceURL/saml2/acs address)
4. Click Save
5. Download the SAML Signing Certificate. This Certificate is needed for the Setup done in your Prevalent Platform
Certificate (Base64) download - need this certificate for setup in the platform
Login URL and Azure AD Identifier that are highlighted are for setup in Prevalent Platform SSO as well.
6. On Prevalent SSO setup Tab
Identity Provider Name - whatever you want it to be
Identity Provider Identifier - Azure AD Identifier
Identity Provider Single Sign-on URL - Login URL
Identity Provider Public Cert - Copy/Paste the certificate you downloaded from Azure.
Steps Needed for Setting up SSO on your Prevalent Platform can be found at this link: https://support.prevalent.net/hc/en-gb/articles/360000620345-Activating-Single-Sign-On