RELEASED ON: 3rd May 2016
- 155 - You can now administer the IP range associated with a user from the user page and the third party user page when the User IP range protection security is enabled.
- 201 - You can now rescan your own two factor authentication from your my account page and reset your own code.
- 202 - Site administrators can now reset the two factor authentication key for a user within the admin user and third party user pages.
- 197 - The risk impact areas are now colours coded with the risk level when editing or creating a risk.
- 175 - Clients can view questions on a survey in the template library.
- 176 - System administrators can edit a template library.
- 181 - Clients can import a survey from the template library.
- 177 - Clients can choose to import all the risks (including risk categories, tags and risk areas) that are associated with a survey when they import the survey from the template library.
- 178 - System administrators can choose to publish a survey in the template library or keep a survey as draft whilst they make edits.
- 185 - Clients can choose to allow their own surveys to be imported into template library.
- 179 - System administrators can see the number of clients that have imported surveys in the template library
- 189 - System administrators can create drafts of survey changes and choose to switch the current version to a draft.
- 190 - Client can choose to import a group of surveys from the template library.
- 191 - Clients and system administrators can create groups of surveys and can choose to add the surveys into a group.
- 193 - You can see the groups in the same list as the surveys and filter between surveys and survey groups.
- 212 - You can choose a group of surveys when creating a schedule, selecting a group will automatically add all the surveys that are in the group to the schedule so you can choose the risk registers that each survey should go to.
- 209 - Removed dependency of the formly package.
- 208 - Preparations have been made for automated testing in the future.
- 210 - A command has been made to remove surveys from a client's account if they are not being used in schedules. You can exclude surveys which the client has chosen to keep.
- 216 - A command has been made to remove unused risks, risk tags and risk categories from the client's account.
- 196 - Every page now has page titles which appear in the browser tab bar.
- 107 - All page titles and modal titles have been capitalised.
- 140 - The client logo was not showing correctly on the email templates when a client had a logo on their account.
- 174 - The domain name would not resolve on the third party edit and create page when the address was prefixed with http://
- 204 - When editing or creating a risk the categories and tags field did not show the latest entries.
- 199 - The order of surveys questions sometimes went into the wrong order when dragging and dropping the questions into different orders.
Article is closed for comments.