RELEASE ON: 6th August 2019
- User adjustable timezones
- Editable survey answers
- [GRCC-2528] - Dates within email templates are now converted to the users timezone.
- [GRCC-2884] - We have adjusted the entity profile for entities with long names.
- [GRCC-2900] - You can now edit a survey answer after it have been submitted.
- [GRCC-2969] - The entity overview pill score is now refined to open risk items.
- [GRCC-3115] - You can now set a permission for entity survey answers
- [GRCC-2866] - Date and time will now be converted to your own timezone and settings.
- [GRCC-2867] - You can change your timezone and date format
- [GRCC-2868] - Users will be asked their timezone and date format on their first login
- [GRCC-3064] - You can now clone schedules to create new drafts based on old schedules
- [GRCC-2804] - We have fixed an issue where survey can be attached to a schedule twice
- [GRCC-2874] - We have fixed an issue when copying risk types from tenant to library
- [GRCC-2972] - We have fixed an issue when amending an internal users email address
- [GRCC-3059] - We have changed a spelling mistake on the compliance report
- [GRCC-3094] - We have fixed an issue when adding a survey answer to an existing survey question
- [GRCC-3098] - We have fixed an issue when mapping lots of data on survey imports
- [GRCC-3114] - We have fixed an issue with emails not sending in the US region
- [GRCC-3116] - We have fixed an issue when trying to access the survey library
- [GRCC-3117] - We have fixed an issue when resetting passwords
- [GRCC-3120] - We haved fixed an issue when making library surveys invisible
- [GRCC-3164] - We have fixed an issue with links in bulk resend emails
- [GRCC-3178] - We have fixed an issue with the entity submissions paginator
Article is closed for comments.