RELEASED ON: 18th July 2016
- GRCC-9 - Added a new dashboard widget to show the last 10 actions that you have made across the site.
- GRCC-11 - Added a new dashboard widget to show the last 10 actions that any user has made across the site.
- GRCC-12 - Added a new dashboard widget to show the last 10 risk register actions that have been made by any user.
- GRCC-13 - Added a new dashboard widget to show the open submission periods ending soon along with the overall progress.
- GRCC-14 - Added a new dashboard widget to show the submission periods starting soon along with the number of surveys and number of recipients included.
- GRCC-21 - Added a table to the report page showing the top estimated costs by third party and user.
- GRCC-23 - Each chart on the live report page is now clickable to reveal the risks that make up the chart.
- GRCC-91 - The progression overtime chart has been moved to the historical page and now shows the progression of scores overtime instead of when the risks were created.
- GRCC-25 - A chart has been added to the historical page to show the likelihood progression overtime.
- GRCC-26 - A chart has been added to the historical page to show the impact progression overtime.
- GRCC-24 - A chart has been added to the historical page to show the status progression overtime.
- GRCC-16 - Updated the submission periods page to show the recipients and their progress against each survey. The table is also filterable and downloadable to xls, csv and pdf.
- GRCC-4 - Password policy has been added to the password reset page.
- GRCC-5 - The autocomplete off setting is now being sent to the browser on the login pages (please note that some browsers can still decide to override autocomplete settings)
- GRCC-36 - The average score shown in the header of the third party page was only calculating open risks instead of all risks.
- GRCC-39 - The sources dropdown in the risk register page showed the third party and users within the third party incorrectly.
- GRCC-100 - The risk description in the risk register did not update after the risk was edited. This only effected manually created risks.
Article is closed for comments.