RELEASED ON: 16th January 2017
- GRCC-272 - Added a policy page to view all the policies as a list.
- GRCC-273 - Allow a new policy to be added.
- GRCC-274 - Allow a policy version to have an attached document.
- GRCC-275 - Show a report detailing the agreed, disagreed and pending third parties.
- GRCC-276 - Allow a policy version to have assoicated third parties.
- GRCC-277 - Allow a policy version to be issued and the details to be sent to the third parties.
- GRCC-278 - Allow a new policy version to be added to a policy.
- GRCC-279 - Add a page to the third party page showing all the policies that a third party has agreed to.
- GRCC-280 - Add a 'My Policy' page to the dashboard.
- GRCC-281 - Show a list of policies that require a third parties attention on the 'My Policy' page.
- GRCC-282 - Allow a third party to download and view the policy that they need to agree/disagree to.
- GRCC-283 - Allow a policy to be agreed/disagreed to.
- GRCC-300 - Allow a third party to make feedback on a policy version.
- GRCC-301 - Allow the feedback given by a third party to be viewed.
- GRCC-403 - Allow a policy version to be filtered and sorted.
- GRCC-404 - Allow third parties to be selected by category when creating a policy version.
- GRCC-489 - Track the number of times the document/policy file has been downloaded.
- GRCC-490 - Allow a disagreed policy to change to agreed if it is still within the agreement date.
- GRCC-387 - Fixed an issue which didn't show the file type image for some file types.
- GRCC-388 - Fixed an issue which showed a 500 error when trying to add a comment on a risk item.
- GRCC-389 - Fixed an issue which showed the 'additional information' box to third parties in the document manager.
- GRCC-391 - Fixed an issue which sent the submission period ending email every day.
- GRCC-392 - Fixed an issue which resulted in not displaying the Portal correctly in IE11.
- GRCC-394 - Fixed an issue which didn't allow the Risk to be edited correctly.
- GRCC-395 - Fixed an issue which resulted in a comment being attached to the wrong Risk item.
- GRCC-400 - Fixed an issue which showed an access denied error when commenting on my risks page as third party user.
- GRCC-405 - Fixed an issue which showed the questions in the wrong order within the third party profile > submissions page.
- GRCC-406 - System emails were not displaying correctly in Lotus Notes.
- GRCC-410 - Dashboard latest actions not loading on the Clydesdale Bank
- GRCC-411 - Fixed an issue which imported survey not assoicated to the survey group when importing the survey group.
- GRCC-412 - Fixed an issue which resulted in the QR Code not showing on the 2FA setup page.
- GRCC-415 - Ensured that module permissions on thirdparty policy and my policies tabs are checked before displaying the page.
- GRCC-426 - Fixed an issue which showed the error bar with no error message when adding a document to a risk.
- GRCC-428 - Comments about costs are now not shown to third parties.
- GRCC-430 - Tidied up minor issues with the new policy feature.
- GRCC-477 - Changed the 'last login date' to show the actual last login date instead of the last access date.
- GRCC-478 - Added the ability to disable the whole third party account which would also disable the third parties.
- GRCC-486 - Fixed the policy tests which was failing since the release.
- GRCC-488 - When submitting a new policy version the modal doesn't submit if the 'auto agree' button wasn't checked.
- GRCC-491 - Fixed an issue which resulted in the schedule not sending emails after the start date.
Article is closed for comments.