RELEASED ON: 8th May 2017
- GRCC-27 - You can now export the filtered risk register into CSV, Excel or PDF.
- GRCC-32 - When you have completed all of the answers on a survey the site will prompt you to mark the survey as completed.
- GRCC-56 - We have added a new survey question type for multiple select checkbox questions which will also calculate a risk score based on increase or decreasing risks.
- GRCC-75 - You can now export survey answers into CSV, Excel or PDF.
- GRCC-96 - Internal users can now make private comments on risk items which will not be shown to third party users.
- GRCC-253 - We have redesigned the 'my surveys' page to show more information on survey progress and remaining time limits.
- GRCC-649 - You can now delete a risk register.
- GRCC-662 - You can now manually extend a submission period end date if the submission period is still open on the submissions page.
- GRCC-667 - An internal user which is a supplier owner can now complete a survey on behalf of a third party.
- GRCC-709 - We have added a new risk matrix chart to the report page which shows the amount of risks in a matrix grid.
- GRCC-714 - You can now override the global setting to disable the 'my risks' page for each individual third party.
- GRCC-716 - We have added the ability to include risk recommendations when creating a survey, the risk recommendations are copied into the risk item when a risk is established to help start the mitigation process.
- GRCC-717 - We have added a third party status field, and you can specify your own statuses on the settings page.
- GRCC-748 - You can now filter the third party executive PDF report to only show the risks you require.
- GRCC-749 - You can now create notes on each third party.
- GRCC-754 - You can now create your own risk statuses, these can be amended on the settings page.
- GRCC-835 - You can now disable the email notification being sent when you add a comment to a risk item.
- GRCC-366 - We have refactored the documents section to improve speed and quality.
- GRCC-447 - We have refactored the risk items section to improve speed and quality.
- GRCC-453 - We have refactored the schedule section to improve speed and quality.
- GRCC-455 - We have refactored the submissions section to improve speed and quality.
- GRCC-457 - We have refactored the surveys section to improve speed and quality.
- GRCC-723 - We have added a support widget to provide contextual help within the portal.
- GRCC-549 - A typo in the reminder notification for third party email has been amended.
- GRCC-654 - We fixed an issue which caused a dashboard widget to link to the wrong risk item.
- GRCC-665 - We fixed a bug which caused survey questions to save in the wrong order if a question was deleted.
- GRCC-666 - We fixed a bug which showed the wrong risk items on an executive report.
- GRCC-680 - We fixed a bug in internet explorer which caused a blank white page to be shown.
- GRCC-684 - We fixed a bug which showed the wrong risk items on an executive report.
- GRCC-685 - We fixed a bug which could cause a schedule to not publish.
- GRCC-690 - We fixed a bug which could cause a submission to break if a user or third party is deleted.
- GRCC-691 - We fixed a bug which could show the wrong percentage completed on a dashboard widget.
- GRCC-694 - We fixed a bug which failed to send a risk item comment if a user was deleted.
- GRCC-695 - We fixed a bug which could cause the policy section to error if a third party was deleted.
- GRCC-699 - We fixed a bug which could cause the documents section to error if a user that created a document was deleted.
- GRCC-751 - We fixed a bug which removed line breaks on the executive PDF report.
- GRCC-705 - We fixed an issue which caused the alerts messages to close before an end user could read the message.
- GRCC-752 - We fixed a bug which removed line breaks on the welcome message for surveys.
- GRCC-758 - We fixed an issue which caused sessions to fail when servers autoscaled.
- GRCC-766 - We fixed an issue which caused the executive report to fail when no risks were in the open status.
- GRCC-822 - We fixed an issue which removed the line breaks in risk item comments.
Article is closed for comments.